5 The Green
Woodstock, VT 05091
Email Phone: 802-457-2600 Fax: 802-457-2611
John is consistently one of the top-producing brokers in the Woodstock-Hanover area, successfully selling/closing over $100 million of real estate deals since founding the firm ten years ago. His clients value his down-to-earth, straightforward approach to business, his high level of energy and enthusiasm, knowledge of the market, and ability to help clients smoothly accomplish their objectives towards a successful purchase & sale. While he excels with luxury properties - assisting over twenty-five (25) buyers and sellers of luxury properties sold/closed over $1 million in the past three years alone - John also enjoys helping his local friends with their real estate needs.
More than a decade ago, John and his wife, Ellen, relocated their young family to the area from Connecticut, where he had run a $30 billion portfolio management team at JP Morgan in New York, then raised capital and managed client relationships for a $2 billion private hedge fund in Greenwich CT. John and Ellen have designed, renovated and built many lovely homes over the years, and thoroughly enjoy the process. John is always enthusiastic about sharing those design-renovation ideas and experiences with his clients.
Over his business career, John has travelled extensively (28 countries and 46 of the U.S. states) and has been actively involved in our local community and served on or chaired several local non-profit boards. John earned a BA-History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and an MBA-Finance & Marketing from Cornell University, during which time he was selected to attend the London Business School, where he earned highest honors.
John's hobbies include hiking with his family and their two jack russell terriers, Poppy and Finn, snowshoeing, biking, golfing, skiing, and playing live music. John absolutely loves the quality of life and the healthy, beautiful outdoors in this special part of New England.
Recent Luxury Sales: Recent Other Sales (Sold/ Closed):
- GRACEMERE - South Woodstock - $3,750,000 Sold/Closed - 4662 Cloudland Rd - Woodstock - $900,000
- SUNNYSIDE - South Woodstock - $3,350,000 Sold/Closed - 85 Dartmouth College Hwy - Lyme, NH - $399,000
- WYMAN LANE - Woodstock - $3,050,000 Sold/Closed - Bragg Hill Rd - Norwich - (Land) - $200,000
- PETERKIN HILL - South Woodstock - $3,000,000 Sold/Closed - 346 Town Farm Rd - Hartland - $725,000
- LONG WAY HILL - Barnard - $2,650,000 Sold/Closed - 1548 Peterkin Hill Rd - Woodstock - $782,500
- SILVER FOX FARM - Woodstock - $2,100,000 Sold/Closed - 148 Robinson Road - Strafford - $655,000
- WEED HILL - Hartland - $2,090,000 Sold/Closed - 1957 Prosper Road - Woodstock - $700,000
- TWIN PONDS - Barnard - $2,000,000 Sold/Closed - 592 Austin Rd - Woodstock - $765,000
- 16 PLEASANT STREET - Woodstock - $1,750,000 Sold/Closed - 41 Otter Road - Quechee - $385,000
- 1018 DEERBROOK - Woodstock - $1,500,000 Sold/Closed - 25.5 Prospect St - Woodstock - $470,000
- STONE POND - Barnard - $1,450,000 Sold/Closed - 10474 Rt. 12 - Barnard - $390,000
- RANDALL ROAD - Woodstock - $1,370,000 Sold/Closed - 858 Cabot Rd - Woodstock - $512,500
- PROSPER ROAD RETREAT - Woodstock - $1,350,000 Sold/Closed - 282 Fletcher Hill Rd - Woodstock - $585,000
- HIGH VIEW COTTAGE - Bridgewater - $1,350,000 Sold/Closed - One Golf Avenue - Woodstock - $199,000
- MOOSE HILL - Barnard - $1,320,000 Sold/Closed - 3550 Cox District Rd - Woodstock - $432,000
- SIX WILLOWS FARM - Hartland - $1,300,000 Sold/Closed - 235 Gills Rd - Barnard - $850,000
- BROOK CROSSING - Pomfret - $1,150,000 Sold/Closed
- DENSMORE HILL - Hartland - $1,150,000 Sold/Closed
- NOAH WOOD ROAD - South Woodstock - $1,080,000 Sold/Closed
- KEDRON VALLEY FARM - South Woodstock - $1,030,000 Sold/Closed
- CARLTON HILL - Woodstock - $1,022,000 Sold/Closed
- OATWAY FARM - Pomfret - $1,100,000 Sold/Closed
- WILLOW POOL FARM - Pomfret - $1,000,000 Sold/Closed
- 11 MOUNTAIN AVE - Woodstock - $1,000,000 Sold/Closed