23 South Main Street
Hanover, NH 03755
Email Phone: 603-643-0599
David is one of the top producing brokers in both New Hampshire & Vermont. In addition to serving Buyers and Sellers, David is responsible for overseeing the company's marketing strategies, with an emphasis on digital marketing. David comes to the firm with more than 20 years corporate experience in global consumer marketing. He has also served as Treasurer of the Windsor County Board of Realtors and is on the Zoning Board in Hanover, New Hampshire.
Early in David's corporate career, he worked at NBC Universal and CBS in Los Angeles. He also worked at the social network Myspace, serving as Senior Vice President of Marketing. In this role, he was responsible for leading the marketing, branding, promotions, events, content, and entertainment teams. Previously, he served as the Director of Interactive Marketing at Red Bull, an international energy drink brand, where he worked for 10 years growing the business from a $100 million to $1.5 billion brand. David continued as a Managing Partner at Red Bull’s advertising agency, also representing clients Qualcomm and 2K Sports.
David was born in Dublin, Ireland and moved to Hanover, New Hampshire during his childhood. He attended Hanover High School, and returned to the area to raise his children with wife Megan, and to be nearer family in Hanover and Barnard, Vermont. David’s wife, Megan, runs marketing for SILO Distillery, and his father was a Professor of Surgery at Dartmouth Medical School. In addition to being an avid squash player and runner, he’s also a budding youth soccer coach and an active member of Rotary International. In his spare time, David and his wife are kept busy by their three children, and two dogs (Patrick, Declan, Molly, Gus & Mable). David received his Bachelor of Arts from Boston College.
Significant Luxury Sales- Recent & Closed:
- SUNNYSIDE - South Woodstock - $3,350,000
- QUINN FARM LODGE - Woodstock - $2,300,000
- HONEY HILL FARM - Woodstock - $1,650,000
- 6 ROPE FERRY ROAD - Hanover - $1,600,000
- 741 BRAGG HILL ROAD - Norwich - $1,600,000
- 3 TYLER ROAD - Hanover - $1,470,000
- STONE POND - Barnard - $1,450,000
- BIRCH FELL - Barnard - $1,390,000
- RANDALL ROAD - Woodstock - $1,370,000
- 27 THE GREEN - Woodstock - $1,285,000
- 22 THE GREEN - Woodstock - $1,250,000
- BROOK CROSSING - Pomfret - $1,150,000
- CHOATE ROAD - Hanover - $1,075,000