We are selectively seeking talented agents to join our growing team. Experience in real estate preferred. During 2016 we welcomed several new agents to the Snyder Donegan team, including Zoe Hathorn Washburn, Jennifer Falvey, and Mary Mayhew. In 2017, we are pleased to announce that Vanessa Allen and Dan Noble have joined Snyder Donegan as full-time agents who will be licensed both in New Hampshire and Vermont.
John Snyder and David Donegan will tailor our management support and coaching support for individual agents or teams seeking to join the leading boutique, non-franchise firm in the Hanover NH and Woodstock VT areas, with over $50 million in beautiful listings, ranging from $200,000 to $5 million. If you want to take your game to the next level or find out how simple and easy it can be to enjoy real estate again - working with a great group of people in a leading boutique firm with a world-class digital footprint - please contact us to inquire.
Snyder Donegan has an enjoyable, professional office environment, beautiful listings, and offer their agents first-rate marketing support and management support. They seek to make their select group of agents as successful as possible. Company decision-making is simple and direct, since we do not have the bureaucratic problems of working at a large corporate conglomerate franchise, nor navigating the politics of dozens of offices and thousands of agents. The two owners, John Snyder and David Donegan, are hands-on involved, and live in the Woodstock-Hanover area. And they are always available to talk and help, 24-7.
For agents looking for a higher level of training and mentoring, Snyder Donegan offers tailored, hands-on coaching on how to improve your skills, your personal networking & marketing impact, in handling tricky negotiations, working with difficult clients, and more.
For agents seeking to team up with another agent (or agents) we also encourage and support teams- it is a great way to provide a more flexible schedule, and to maintain continuous coverage of listings, while you also have a life.
• Represent the firm, working with buyers and sellers of residential homes & estates in the area
• Manage growth of your own personal network
• Help us continue the growth and enhancement of our firm’s brand identity, and with our marketing & sales strategies
• Be an active leader in your community
• At least 3-5 years experience in Real Estate Sales preferred, but not mandatory. We will tailor a training and mentoring program for you.
• A strong commitment to quality & professionalism is required, but we offer flexible hours and the ability work on a team, depending on your real estate experience and preferences. Existing teams of realtors are welcome, or individual agents can join other agents at our firm, to form a team - and facilitate your transition.
• Snyder Donegan Real Estate embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
• Skill with technology, social media & digital platforms a plus, but also part of our training program
• Bachelor’s Degree
A bit more about the firm:
Snyder Donegan Real Estate Group has exceptional agents, who had accomplished international careers before returning to local roots here in the Upper Valley. We specialize in luxury homes, estates and second homes - but also enjoy serving our many friends who already call Vermont and New Hampshire home. In 2015, we doubled our sales to $30 million, hired two agents to our team and opened an office on Main Street in Hanover, NH allowing us to better serve clients across the Upper Valley. We were the #1 market leader for total sales in the greater Woodstock Vermont areas of Woodstock, Pomfret and Barnard combined - and are bringing our boutique approach to the Hanover-Norwich-Lyme market area. In 2016, we have doubled our sales in the Hanover-Norwich-Lyme-Lebanon market area.
To arrange a confidential phone call or private meeting, please contact the owner/partners by clicking here:
(Note this is a private email that only goes to the two partners). Or you can call us on our cellphones. John's cellphone is 802-280-5406 and David's cellphone is 603-443-0044.
We look forward to hearing from you.